Entries are welcome for the Christine Risley Award for outstanding work relating to textiles. This is a fantastic opportunity for final year undergraduate students of any department to gain recognition for their work with textiles. There is a £500 prize to be won. Submission specification is below, for more details, contact the Constance Howard library in Deptford Town Hall
- The student must be enrolled in an undergraduate course at Goldsmiths. The student must be in his/her graduating year at the time of submission. The Award is open to a student of any discipline.
- The work has to relate to an area of textiles. It may encompass any media and must be practice-based/creative work.
- The jury will view the work at the final degree shows. If a student wishes work to be considered that will not be at a final degree show, please contact the curator at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Monday 20th May 2013.
- The winner will receive £500. The Gallery may wish to purchase the winning work, for which a separate sum of money will be paid.
- The judges retain the right not to award a prize.
- In exceptional circumstances the award may be given for post graduate work.