– Your library account needs to be clear by the end of term(14th June), so bring back your books! Your exam results will not be released until your account is cleared.
– If your Library account is not cleared by the 14th August you will not be able to graduate.
– To check your account you can log-on online to your Library record through the Library catalogue, this will tell you if you have any outstanding books or fines.
– Once you have finished you can apply to be a Alumni reference user for free. You will not be able to borrow any items from the Library nor will you be able to print or log-on to the computers (after the three month IT extension) but you will be able to use the books and periodicals in the Library.
– Once you have graduated you can apply to be an Alumni Borrower. This costs £50 a year and only allows you to borrow four Ordinary Loan books at a time. It does not allow you to use the computers or print.
– Your current email address will not expire. (This applies only to those on Office 365)
– You will be able to access your IT account for three months after the end date on your card (as long as you do not owe Goldsmiths any money).