From 1 April 2016, HEFCE will require that any peer-reviewed research article or conference proceeding with an ISSN must – to be eligible for REF2021 – be deposited into an institutional repository (i.e. Goldsmiths Research Online, GRO) and made Open Access.
· Article details: title, authors, journal
· Full text: the author accepted manuscript, the final version after peer review and edits but without publisher formatting/pagination
· The GRO team (James Bulley, Ozden Sahin and Jeremiah Spillane) are managed by Andrew Gray, Academic Services Librarian (email@example.com, 020 7919 7161)
· They will check publisher permissions, apply relevant embargoes, input additional publication details and metadata, record issues and ‘exceptions’
· Advice, training and assistance are available in person, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone (020 7919 7166)
· Detailed information on the policy will be added to the Research & Enterprise website in the next month. Current information is available at http://research.gold.ac.uk/openaccess.html
· Tracy Banton, Head of Research Office, will be able to answer any REF queries that are not GRO-related ( email@example.com, 020 7919 7772)